Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

English Maven.





                                     Today I had to do a task where there was a sentence an you had to read it and                                        there was a blank space and there were options. You had to pick the right                                             option to make the sentence correct and go to the next question.
                                     
                                     Anyway, I found the questions quiet hard because I was reading questions that                                      I didn't really understand. But what I'll do to improve is to work on my                                                 vocabulary and find out the meaning of the words so if next time I do it then                                         I'll know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment