Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Day 1: Explorers - Activity 3: Scaling New Heights 16.12.19


Today I created a Google Drawing, displaying & showing my gratitude & work for the Summer Learning Journey program. Auckland City Mission are a group of people that help people in New Zealand who are in desperate need. I found doing this task/activity easy because I understood what to do. If you have any queries/opinions about my work please don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section down below... Thank you!👊

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job josiah! this is amazing and helped me understand what my task was for this.

Erica said...

Kia ora Josiah,

I liked the way you explained what the Auckland City Mission does. I can tell you understand that they do great things for the community, particularly people in need.
Next time you could try explaining these ideas in your own words. I know this can be hard sometimes, but we would all love to read what you have to say :)

It's so great we have amazing charities in New Zealand. What is the most interesting fact you found when researching about Auckland City Mission?

Don't forget to attribute your images. This is when you say where you got your photos from. Here is the link if you don't know how.

We give out full marks when you attribute your photos!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.g2c4e689b11_0_0

Noho ora mai
Erica

Unknown said...

Hi Josiah,
Your working is very well explained, your given facts on what they do and the what it is truly desired.

Post a Comment