Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Dear Roger Tuivasa Sheck,

Kia Ora my name is Josiah, I go to Glen Innes School in Auckland. I am writing to you because I am so desperate to meet you. My class also wants to find out an experiment about how connected New Zealand is so I chose to write to you because you are a great league-player. I am inspired by your footwork, speed, agility, and your energy and acceleration. I am also writing this to you because I know you are one of the most valuable and main player in the New Zealand team. I am inspired from you because of your stepping skills and your fast acceleration. I want to be a rugby league player just like you when I grow up.

From Josiah

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my name is Josiah and I live in Auckland. I am writing this to Roger Tuivasa- Sheck because I am inspired of your tackling, your acceleration, and how fit you are. 

#NZstory.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Josiah,


You have explained why you chose him. Your ideas are really self explanatory. You are very correct with how skilled and straightforward he is. Another point you could include is why he inspired you.

Thank you,


Post a Comment