Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Prodigy 19.03.19

 
Today I played a game called 'Prodigy'. I've actually played this game since 2017, but I finally decided to make a blog post about it. This game is quite fun. You fight monsters by answering the maths questions correctly and you can cast a spell. It's basically like playing Harry Potter but in a more energetic fun way. But first of all you need to register for it, (can be done by teacher or parent/caregiver). It's also free but you have to pay for a membership,(which is where all the cool items are). I found doing this task/activity fun and energetic because this game is fun. Also if you have any queries/opinions about my work please don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section down below. You can also use a short access point to the game 'Prodigy' if click on the hand on the side, (only if you would like to try out this game). Thank you!👊  
👆(click on to go to the Prodigy website).

0 comments:

Post a Comment